18 May 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!

Can you believe I have been nominated for the Stylish blogger award!!


A special thank you to Gerrylocs for nominating me, when you become a blogger you get the chance to communicate with people from around the world who you would not have perhaps come across in everyday life, that I am grateful for and Gerrylocs has been a great inspiration throughout my journey. Thanx hun and to everyone else who reads my blog x

The rules of the award are:

1. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers

4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

So here are 7 things about myself:

God is my everything, I am continually learning about how to hve a relationship with him.

I am a newly wed, I married last year on Valentines day to my best friend and soul mate in my favourite    place, the beautiful island of Jamaica.

I have two beautiful daughters born ten years apart but going through the same things! My 12 year old is going through the lippy, I know everything and can answer everything stage, and my 2 year old is going through the well...the I know everything and can answer everything stage! but i love them both just the same!

I studied ballet from the age of 4 and attended a Performing Arts School studying dance. I am now a Social Worker, working in the Fostering and Adoption arena, which is emotionally challenging and tiring but I love trying to help.

I am a fairly quiet and introvert person but I make bold statements by the way in which I carry myself, I do not follow the crowd, I do what is comfortable for me.

I can be very impatient and head strong! When I make up my mind that I want something, I have to have it now, and if something isnt going my way I get rid of it...that is true with most thigns in my life!.

I love my food! All types of food but mainly carribbean dishes, I also love my deserts, hence my larger bones!!.

My nominees for the Styish Blogger Award

sisterlocked I love her blog posts, this lady has two excellent blogs which are heart warming and real, her second blog is here raisingchildraisingself

braidlocsadventure A great blogger and sooo photogenic!

passionatelynaturalfrancesca I love her creativety with colour and passion for change

therealnique Beautiful locs

naturalhairjournalsisterlocks Another beautiful locked sister

No comments: