19 July 2011

So today is my birthday

Yes today I celebrate my sweet 16 times by 2 lol so I decided to do something a lil different with my fro. Last night in prep I washed with Dr Bronner's Almond soap as well as my Dread Soap and set my hair on some perm rods, I was going to use my pipe cleaners but after having them sitting down for 2 months I couldn't find them so reached for the next best thing. Given that I am usually a wash and go sort of girl I must admit that the look is a lil different, but I think I kinda like it! We got a week full of family birthday's this week so I can't wait for them to drop and loosen up a bit. Here are some pics...

Take care for now x

6 comments:

Gerrylocs said...

happy birthday my dear...you are not as young as you look ;-)

Mrs Mac's Corner... said...

lol thanx hun x

motiv8ed4trubeauty said...

your hair has gotten so long! I have been locked 2 years and you have outgrown me lol!

Mrs Mac's Corner... said...

I so wish that was the case, your locks are going strong, keep the faith. Info about my locks posted a few months back x

motiv8ed4trubeauty said...

Ahhh I see. I guess maybe I should log back in more often ;). I love your hair btw, I am still contemplating the same thing with mine breaking at the root and weakining at the root.

Mrs Mac's Corner... said...

Hey hun, give your hair some time, the problems that you are having maybe due to your hormonal changes, make sure you are having your daily amount of vitamins, head massages and minimal stress whilst your body readjusts x